As a rule, I am not entirely certain about New Years resolutions. Instead, I subscribe to the lifelong improvement camp. Still, as with most things to which I subscribe - magazines, for instance - there are lapses and bouts of neglect filled with rushes and waves of attention. I will sort of binge my way through several months/episodes/seasons/flavors of an assortment of things at once. Accountability is something with which I selectively struggle. Well, struggle no more.
I have found that if I announce such things in a public forum, the execution of said intention will be more graceful. As such, I need to pay more attention to my blog. Not in a "it's New Years Day and I resolve to do this" sort of way, but rather in a "damn it, Jaimie, you like blogging and why haven't you done this in 6 months" mindset. So, here I am! No one reads this anyway, so maybe that can assuage my Jewish guilt for neglect.
Now that I have confessed my sins, I will write a SECOND post about my recent jetsetting.
No comments:
Post a Comment