Monday, January 9, 2012

The Last of CA

This post wraps up our CA vaycay. Because this part was so awesome, I am telling it in reverse. Jason surprised me with tickets to Wicked at the opulent Pantages Theater in Los Angeles. It was excellent! Jason loved Glinda, pronounced with a "Guh". The Oz character was a smidge weak but everyone else rocked it.

Okay, so rewinding to the start of the day - we headed to Jason's former workplace, Paramount Pictures.
Here's Jason at his old desk. Notice the signage in the background - a Glee artifact! Speaking of Glee, there was a little bit of me being starstruck by Glee and NCIS actors. Okay, there was a LOT of me being starstruck. Jason said it would be bad form to take pics of them, so I didn't. But I wanted to. Like really, really wanted to. Like a lot.
I got to sit on the actual Forrest Gump bench! Ah, Forrest, such a sage chap.
We went out to lunch with Jason's old team. These are the people behind your movies and tv! Everyone was so nice!

And they made him this!And they make these:
We next headed to visit Jason's three trillion friends. I coerced some of them to take pictures with Jason. :)

Jason and Ellison

Jason and Robert

Jason, Carlos, and Jasmine
Not pictured, but also visited on our travels: Thatcher, Ernie, Christina, Hillary, Bernard, Becky, Josh, Carly, Kevin, Brent, Tammy, and Audrey.

We also took some time to check out one potential landing place, among 7 others.

Away We Go, meet UCLA.
This is me gently forcing Jason to pose on campus. He loved it.

This is a gorgeous (carnation?)

Jason navigating the Psych Dept.

UCLA is queee bonita - so are the female attendees. Jason may not be permitted to attend. :)

See you later, CA! Jason will be back in a few days, I will be back in a year or less...
To eat this!

No comments:

Post a Comment