
Ah, yum. Just took the last bite. I was thirsty in downtown Austin after an afternoon of errand running, and so the natural inclination was to eat! I blame it on Swirll, the delectable fro yo establishment on The Drag (Guadalupe St @ UT campus). Holy Christmas, that place is amazing. You are offered an empty Titanic-sized cup with which you are to fill with 12 different flavors of yogurt and about 30 different toppings, including candy, fruit, and cereal. Today, I went for the mango-white chocolate macadamia nut-peanut butter-peach combo with cookie dough and Reese's Cups. I know what you are thinking and NO, I am not pregnant...but they practically force you to try a million different flavors and I couldn't wimp out on my first time. Go hard or go home, right?!? I purchase $4.22 of sweet, sultry, velvety nectar and consumed it Conehead-style (in approx .45 seconds).
Numnums, for serious! If you are unable to locate me this summer, check Swirll. My head will be placed underneath the mango yogurt dispenser, mouth ajar.
No comments:
Post a Comment