Friday, June 12, 2009

Dance Magic Dance

Ugh-I am about to pull an all-nighter for no reason; just can't sleep.  Man!  Well, I will take this time to complain about my recent Facebook quiz.  I answered questions to learn which Labyrinth character I most resemble, and I AM THE FREAKING BOG OF ETERNAL STENCH!

Jaimie completed the quiz "Which Labyrinth Character are You?" with the resultYou are the Bog Of Eternal Stench.
You are a force to behold. All who know you fear you and your mystical powers. Your stench is strong & all conquering. 

Now, I do appreciate various friends' efforts spent trying to make me feel better.

Some examples:

Caelie Dunn:

In the end, my sister was deemed Hoggle, and my dad and brother were both Sarah.  Horse-shit!  Ash and I even tried to rig the questions and we still both came out as our previous characters.  Lame.

1 comment: