They finally caught me. I have been on the run for about 3 years now and it looks like I am cornered. The evidence is stacked against me and my alibis are no longer valid. From whom am I running, you wonder? It rhymes with aural sturgeon and he wants to rob me of four entities that I don't so much as need or want, but I also don't want him to have them. It's akin to a typical playground scene where the little boy isn't using his blue shovel, but he also doesn't want the little girl to have it, so he throws a fit. It's like that, and I am that little boy. I practically stomped out of the dentist today!
In addition to my stubbornness, I have never undergone any surgical procedure and the thought of someone sedating me and tearing four teeth from my mouth is horrifying! I have nightmares of being paralyzed physically and cognitively aware. Ugh-what happened to the tooth fairy days and what does this mean when my wisdom teeth are removed? Will the tooth fairy re-appear and present me with a Porsche? It's only fair. I will enclose a picture so the tooth fairy knows exactly what I would like:

This picture will make Javi salivate more than a picture of Eva Longoria naked!
ReplyDeleteWhen do you have to get your wisdom teeth out? We can bring you soup and ice. Don't be scared though. The tooth fairy is totally still around!
Thanks, C! Am thinking late July...have you ever had yours out? I need reassurance that I am not going to die! Ack!
ReplyDelete