The tales of a ridiculous girl who is navigating this crazy New York City life one misadventure at a time.
Ummm, I want to see this. If you need a practice audience, count me in. Also, one of my friends wants to teach at a community college when she grows up. I told her she should talk to you. Maybe you could practice on both of us!
I would love to talk to her and practice on y'all! I am second author on my friend's work but I am sure we'll be needing a practice audience. :D
Ummm, I want to see this. If you need a practice audience, count me in. Also, one of my friends wants to teach at a community college when she grows up. I told her she should talk to you. Maybe you could practice on both of us!
ReplyDeleteI would love to talk to her and practice on y'all! I am second author on my friend's work but I am sure we'll be needing a practice audience. :D
ReplyDelete