I consider Carlton to be my twin in my doctoral program. Here's one of the many reasons why. The gchat conversation below occurred today where I was half studying for an upcoming exam and half scheming with Carlton. And scene:
Carlton: HAHAAHAHHA! I love when you speak stats and mix it with everyday talk
Carlton: HAHAAHAHHA! I love when you speak stats and mix it with everyday talk
me: :D
It's so bad and wrong-that's why it's funny
Carlton: it makes me feel all warm in side
3:25 PM me: Happy Valentine's Carlton. I hope your day has a small p value of fuzzy memories.
Carlton: today, on v-day, I wish you love and joy with you and your p < .05 other
why did we both think of vday jokes with stats?!
at the SAME time
me: HAHHAHAHHAHHAHAH
Carlton: OMG OMG OMG
we are twins
this is not possible
3:26 PM me: I know. I am sharing on my blog
No comments:
Post a Comment