Hello readers (aka Mom and some rando stalker on the net who stumbled upon my blog),
You might think it odd that I, a tree-hugging bleeding heart liberal, vegetarian, Care Bear Staring kind of girl would be writing about bear skin rugs. Well, I'm not.
I'm writing about the day I ate my hat. It happened about 75 seconds ago. And it sort of has to do with bear skin rugs.
So Bobby and I are talking and having one of our many ridiculous conversations where it starts with him accusing me as suffering from Vanishing Twin Syndrome because I am left-handed. He suggested that I might have been born along with a small cyst with teeth and hair that once was my twin sibling. Disclaimer: DON'T GOOGLE THIS IMAGE-YOU WILL THROW UP IMMEDIATELY. A) Just to assuage any fear, I was clearly not birthed with such a disgusting creature and B) basically, the theory (which has been debunked) is that some left-handed people were twins...look, I am not a scientist. Read here if you are actually interested in this: http://neuroemotional.com/wb/pages/vanishing-twin-syndrome.php
The point is that I never had a twin; and if I did, it definitely wasn't a small disgusting cyst with teeth and hair. I digress.
The direction of our riveting conversation turning into creating a website for cute things (read: NOT that gross mutant twin thing) where users can summon objects they wish to see together. I am looking at Bobby incredulously and asked him, "Like what? Give me an example." He said, "You know, like toddlers on bear skin rugs crawling towards kittens." I immediate disregarded his example "In what world do toddlers exist on bear skin rugs? Who are you, Sarah Palin?" With my trusty Macbook in my lap, I said, "Look, I'll even prove it to you." I type in "toddlers on bear skin rugs" onto the search box and this is where I ate my hat.

I mean, COME ON! Have you ever heard of this? Me neither. But, apparently it's the number one freaking hit on Google. I swear Bobby planned this somehow. In any event, I was wrong, I haven't posted anything in my blog lately, so I though this madness was worthy of a post.
Good night, Neverland.
Ummm, so does that mean I'm a stalker (because I'm not your mom)?
ReplyDelete