I am so incredibly thrilled to report that Sky seems one million times better! She is keeping down all of her food, her permanent head tilt has down-shifted to a minor 15 degree slant, and she kicked my butt for 75% of our run around the trails behind my house! Yay for healthy dogs! Now, if we could only get Sky's cousins, Ashes and Jazzy, to align with this new health kick, all pups (and owners) will be delighted!
Skylar is also happy to report that, after 2 years, she finally got a new collar. She is quite the prepster with this pink and green argyle piece, and she now trots in style, sans felt roses! Those were so 2007.
Yea!!!!!!!! Way to go Skylor and mommy! I'm so glad to hear that you lovely ladies are doing well!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Cae!! I am so relieved!! Excited to see you tonight! :)
ReplyDelete