I am just picking up where I left off in..wait, when did I blog last? Oops. Get busy livin', or get busy dyin', right? Right. Pardon the horrible formatting, by the way. I am looking into other blog client.
To begin, I started working at a non-profit organization called
New York Needs You. I create and deliver career development curriculum for high-achieving first-generation college students. I've met some amazing, inspiring people, visited some cool places, and can't wait to see what adventures await. Here are some pics from the New Jersey Needs You benefit. The NYNY benefit is in April!
Then Ashley and Phillip turned 30 (30???!?!) and we celebrated for at least 7 consecutive days with their dear friends.
After that, Jason and I celebrated our anniversary with a trip to the last fishing town left in Connecticut: Stonington. I am finding beauty in seasonal differences. We went on a hike, ate delicious seafood, and visited an
industrial winery.
Check out a few pics:
 |
| Sunset! |
 |
| Our Bed and Breakfast - The Stonington Inn |
 |
| Pink noses |
When we returned to NY, a week later we celebrated Jason's birthday. This is celebration #1!
 |
| Jason's birthday cupcake |
 |
| Jason's Bacon Brunch Birthday |
No comments:
Post a Comment