Monday, October 22, 2012

Grammie- isms

We (Ashley, Jason, Jaimie, AND Colby) got to visit Grammie and Auntie Karen in Springfield, MA over the Oct. 12-14 weekend. We had a wonderful time but the best moments were capturing what I am terming Grammie-isms. She is chockfull of one-liners! Pretty spry for a 95 year old.

I got older without knowing it.
I enjoy looking at George Clooney just as much as you do.
So you're teaching adults how to get old?
Why do you want to take a picture of me? I look the same as last time.
I've been known to walk right out of here when they don't have my pie.
You mean you don't eat chicken? I've never heard of a vegetarian who doesn't at least eat chicken.

I also requested that she sit for a quick interview for my Adulthood and Aging class. They loved it!


Here are some pics from the trip:












No comments:

Post a Comment