Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Oh The Places You'll Go



Maybe I took a nap in my office today. This happens when you are in grad school and you've been up into the wee hours of the morning for two weeks straight. They don't tell you about it at orientation, but it does. In fact, I submit nap time as a 31 year old is MUCH better than my preschool naps. The only thing missing was a juicebox to greet me when I woke.

I would like to thank my colleagues and their blankets for making this nap possible.

1 comment:

  1. This picture cracked me up. Although no longer in law school, associates in big firms sometimes do the same thing by curling up under their desks to get a power nap in before a grueling all-nighter. Occasionally, I'll even wake up with spare change around me from snarky colleagues who think I look homeless under there. But hey, the change is great for vending machines!

    ReplyDelete